There are a few videos with various methods for creating bends in pipes in Blender3D. But by far the best way I’ve found is by using the Bend Transform. https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/modeling/meshes/editing/transform/bend.html
There are a few steps required to make it work:
- Create your pipe. extrude a circle and subdivide it.
- Select the vertices that you want to participate in the bend.
- Place the 3D cursor at the point where you want the bend to begin.
- Place the mouse at the point where you want the bend to end.
- Press Shift-W and drag the mouse to set the pivot point. Pressing alt will apply the bend to the entire selected shape